Wednesday 7 November 2012

Today I looked at the film 'falling down' which is in the same genre as my film idea 'no one runs'. I looked at the title sequence of this film and noted down the order of credits. This will help me and my group for when we make our thriller opening. This was the order I found-

DISTRIBUTOR
PRODUCTION COMPANIES
PRODUCER
A JOEL SCHUMACHER FILM-DIRECTOR
MAIN ACTOR
MAIN ACTOR
TITLE OF FILM
SUPPORTING CAST
COSTUME DESIGNER
MUSIC BY...
CO-PRODUCER
EDITOR
PRODUCTION DESIGNER
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
PRODUCER
WRITER
DIRECTOR

It is important that the credits are in this order because it is in the order of importance.

One thing I loved about this credits was that it was all done in one take. I thought maybe we could do this for our thriller because it is quite effective but it restricts the variety of camera shots we could do and there would not be allot of edtitng involved therefore I do not feel this would work for us.


http://www.artofthetitle.com/title/falling-down/

No comments:

Post a Comment