Friday 13 September 2013

CHANGE OF PLAN....

The whole idea about Fen trying to hitchhike to the gig as well as having a little girl running around in a wood felt a bit cliché. I watched the music video parachute by Charlie Simpson which is a very clever music video because it focusses on a man walking whilst holding a screen. Bad things happen to the man, for example someone gives him a bunch of dead flowers but on the screen someone gives him a bunch of colourful fess flowers. The screen represents good things but the reality is bad.

I thought maybe we could do this for the country song but I don't think it will suit the style of the song. I shall speak to the teachers and see what they think?
I was then speaking to a teacher who told me maybe I could have something completely unexpected like having this graceful girl (Fen) walking through a battle scene. I then thought about the movie schindler's list because in one scene they have this girl walking and the only colour which we can see is the red in her red coat. I like the idea about juxtaposing a scene because it is interesting and something different. This idea could maybe for the stylist strand.
For the lip sync strand I thought about have Fen in a recording studio recording her song with a man on a guitar recording his part of the song (guitar part). This works well because it is as if she is recording her first single. Something like this -
This as far as we have got. I shall think of a proper narrative over the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment