Tuesday 8 October 2013



To decide whether or not to go with Kiss The Future or whether to go with a different idea I went out and did a test video shoot on Fen to show the rest of the group what she was like in front of the camera. I then edited the video together to show her from different angles. The main problem was I could not get the song onto my computer therefore I had to use the live music from the filming. This means the music sounds slightly different in parts of the video but the main thing was that Fen looked good on camera.
LUCKLY she did! and the rest of the group really liked her which lead our decision to choosing Kiss The Future.

One thing we learnt from seeing this video is that she is not the best dancer in the world which means we will not shoot her dancing - instead walking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment