Monday 18 November 2013

NEW PHOTO SHOOT...............

I took a photo shoot of Fen for our album cover and website images because even though those pictures of Fen were great , they were not taken by any of the group therefore we did not feel we could use them. I went out and took photos of fen then edited them, trying to capture the style of the previous photo's because we loved those photos.

I took the photos outside in the greenest area I could find because I felt it was important to give it a country look. Some photo's are with Fen and her a guitar to give it that songwriter feel then some are her on a bench which I found(the bench had flowers on it which I felt was perfect as it is a theme throughout our digi packs).
These are all the edited the pictures
 
Here are the best 5 images which are ready for the website.




 


 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment