Wednesday 20 November 2013

Editing music video…
This the editing I have done so far for the music video. I have split the clips up into three sections - Begging, middle and end. The editing has gone well so far but I found using Final Cut Pro difficult at first(its more complicated than what I am used to-Imovie)  but after a while I got the hang of it and now I feel I can use it well. The feedback I got from the teachers is that I need to cut on the end of sentences rather than in the middle of a sentence otherwise it looks a bit messy. Another thing which could be better is that I need to spread out the storyline section because at the moment the storyline bit happens all to quickly - I need to spread it out during the music video otherwise the audience will get bored if we mainly have shots of Fen.I also need to add in the last strand which we will shoot in the studio…Once we have filmed this section and I can make the changes needed and finish it off….


No comments:

Post a Comment